Aquamax KF Portable
Coulometry Made Mobile
Designed primarily for the oil and power industries and ideal for laboratory and field use.
- Only coulometer in the market with a carry handle directly attached
- Contained in a portable, robust carry case for ease of transportation ready for immediate use on arrival
- LDC (Low drift cell) glassware designed for outdoor use – free from PTFE sleeves and grease.
- Glassware protection sleeve which reduces the effects from sunlight exposure – important when detecting low moisture levels as sunlight promotes oxidation of iodide ions to iodine, potentially giving false end points.
- Larger Keypad for ease of use in harsh environments
- Built in printer for instant traceable results
- Results Manager Data download Software
- Conforms to ASTM, DIN, IP, ISO, JIS & AFNOR Standards
- Patented ACE Control system guarantees the correct result
- Easy to use water check button for reagent validation
- Supplied with gas tight syringe for accurate sample injection
- Available with Aquamax KF Reagent Kits and Standards
GR Scientific – Listening to what the industry needs.